Monday, 24 March 2014

Plan for pictures

Plan for pictures
Main model: Chloe
Location for taking the pictures:  outside, hopefully against a plain wall. The wall shouldn’t be completely white, maybe grey. (Walls on the exam building will do) #
Style of the pictures:  I want to pictures to mimic the Zooey Deschanel issue of allure magazine so my model will be pulling a different funny face in each picture. The majority of the pictures I will take will be mid shot as I think this will look good on my double page spread. Will also take some close ups and long shots just to allow myself a range of images when making my magazine.
Outfit: I want Chloe to wear simple clothes, possibly plain white t shirt. I also want a more eye catching outfit, maybe a dress or more eye catching top.
 I’ll be using 3 of my friends for the pictures on my contents page.  I’ll be using a plain white wall inside my house to take these images. One of the images will be of a band as I think it’ll look better to have a picture of two people rather than just images of one person. I also want to make sure I have an image of a male on my contents page so my magazine doesn’t just consist of girls.
 
I took some pictures of another one of my friends that I decided not to use as I feel they didn't fit in well with the other pictures I had decided to use on my magazine. I took the said images against a brick wall and I really felt that they didn't look right in my final product
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment