I've decided on the name INFLUXX for my magazine. Influx means ' an arrival or entry of large numbers of people or things.' I'll keep the name capitalised and with an added X to make the title stand out. I think this word can link well to the music industry as new artists and fans are always entering the music industry. My magazine will be simplistic, stylish and bold. Mainly I want to emulate the simplistic covers I've seen while researching different types of magazine covers. The genre of my magazine will be indie/ alternative, I have an interest in this type of music so I think it'll make it easier when deciding the type of things to include. But I would also consider popular music if it was currently big in the music industry
Below are examples of fonts I would consider for my magazine. I like how they are clear and easy to read, I believe simple text stands out more. I feel these styles of fonts will work well on a minimalistic magazine
Below are examples of fonts I would consider for my magazine. I like how they are clear and easy to read, I believe simple text stands out more. I feel these styles of fonts will work well on a minimalistic magazine
