Thursday, 24 October 2013

Preliminary task - contents page plan




In order to show continuity between my cover and contents page I have decided to use the same font and colour palette, this way making the magazine flow and look well put together. The name the magazine is featured on the contents page again to show continuity within the magazine. 'Contents' will be the largest word on the page, this will make it stand out and will allow the reader to know what the page is about. To break up the text I will include images, one of students and one of the school taken from the balcony, I fell this will make the page look aesthetically pleasing and not too text heavy. The contents will be giving the reader lots of information and for that reason I decided to section it off under key headings like 'key dates' and 'sports' to make it easier for the reader to find what they're looking for. I have kept the overall design for my content simple to keep the focus on the information 

No comments:

Post a Comment